Graceworks Enhanced Living provides a safe, loving and caring environment based on these six guiding tenets –
- Gentle Teaching provides a safe place where people are helped to flourish, minds are engaged and happiness is promoted.
- Servant Leadership puts others’ needs first with empathy and compassion in an open and caring environment.
- Community Integration understands people thrive when they live side-by-side, becoming more contributing and inclusive members of their communities.
- Self Advocacy recognizes all people have their own voice, can speak for themselves and have the right to be heard and make their own choices.
- Person-Centered Services creates a plan that focuses on individuals and their unique needs and interests, enabling them to define the direction of their lives.
- Self Determination teaches people the skills of taking initiative to reach their goals and making informed decisions.
Contact us for more information.